Friday 9 December 2011

Yes, you DO need another coat!

by Shona Wallace @SWfashion_
If you take a look in my wardrobe at the moment, it is pretty much 90% bulky coats/jackets/coatigans.

My delicate party dresses are savagely pushed between my chunky vintage cardis, my massive grey fur coat, a leopard fur chubby, a flimsy ivory capelet, a leather jacket, a wooly maroon coat and a creamy duffel jacket. I think you can guess that I feel the cold these days!

However, I still can't stop myself obsessing over some of the gorgeous coats that are around at the moment. Be it a muted mustard version of my wooly coat, a tartan Whistles capelet or a delightful vintage fur number, I can't stop thinking about coats! At least they are practical?

So instead of buying another potential Christmas party dress to add to your extensive collection, buy another coat instead! It's a little daytime luxury that we all deserve and this Studs & Lace 1970s one ticks all my boxes this season.

Firstly we've got the delicious tobacco suede, which is the perfect shade to pair with denim, then we've got the demure mid length which keeps it nice and toasty. The colour will warm up your skin tone, and it is all beautifully finished off with lashings of chocolate fur.

This luxurious and infinitely glamourous vintage coat is a fabulous price at just £60, so you can treat yourself without feeling any guilt whatsoever! Or you could treat me?... Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment